Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they happen to be resistant to rust and can be obtained with a higher level of ingress coverage than plastics can provide; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The key good thing about aluminium enclosures can be their EMI/RFI coverage, which is vital for areas with a higher level of noises pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures are available in a range of sizes with security from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI protected series. Look at all our ranges right here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to various other metals such as for example stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our experienced and diligent work force we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Container, which are made up of electrical wiring junction field, waterproof electrical junction container, weatherproof electrical junction container, flameproof electrical junction field. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are produced using quality raw materials. We can also custom design them according to the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of preference across a variety of areas previously dominated by steel.
In addition the current trend can be seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks happen to be put through less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure well suited for protecting internal electrical elements from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for installation to our range of EPT rails, rendering an extremely versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a wide variety of conditions. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not merely provides a watertight seal but likewise provides an IP score of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of sturdy aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket offering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy building with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal components from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a variety of environments
• Temperature range; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminium enclosure are made to meet the highest requirements of coverage demanded by electrical and electronics designers, serving both professional and commercial marketplaces. They are the ideal choice for housing electric and electronic gear of high value with better anti-corrosion efficiency ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item not any holes, we can help to make holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Presented by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a top quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish and no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperatures up to 250°C with no adverse effects to the enclosures framework, making them ideal in harsher environments. Various sizes and wall thickness can be found. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are very reliable and excellent top quality.
· Rugged, diecast aluminium alloy digital instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains flexible from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted variant is vibra done for a clean surface without sharp edges
· Painted release is painted with tough – satin dark-colored polyester powder paint for a enduring finish
Our Freezing Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are freezing rolled down to essential thickness. Aluminium Coils happen to be ideally used for transportation, insulation likewise in commercial and residential construction for wall cladding and roofing reasons.
Aluminium enclosures are well suited for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, because of their light and portable yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF projects or assignments which are at the mercy of weather. Because of the engineering of the enclosures, they can be applied for assignments involving heating as the situations make an excellent high temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in an array of applications such as for example: