Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for durability and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively broad range of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we likewise offer all of these products. What units this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel building along with specific manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality regular product. What really pieces us in addition to the other guys is our experienced expert staff members and our company-wide goal of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the inside of the driven item happen to be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional part type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding in shape on shaft.
4. With important on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the desired placement on the shaft. Make sure to keep the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they are pulled up tight. Usually do not use extensions on the wrench handles , nor permit the sprocket or part to become drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this stage there should be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap will not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for positive drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in inches, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys on both shaft and merchandise to provide the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Personal locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are widely used together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed with high quality engineered supplies with great tolerance. The feature is easy to apply and needs no more alteration. These bushings can match almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial offered.
Standard range fits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends upon the application.
Complete short reach range offered, for compact light-weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and will be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.