|Basic Info. of Our Customized CNC Machining Parts
|According To Your Drawings or Samples. (Size, Material, Thickness, Processing Content And Required Technology, etc.)
|+/-0.005 – 0.01mm (Customizable)
|Ra0.2 – Ra3.2 (Customizable)
|Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel, Titanium, Iron, Plastic, Acrylic, PE, PVC, ABS, POM, PTFE etc.
|Polishing, Surface Chamfering, Hardening and Tempering, Nickel plating, Chrome plating, zinc plating, Laser engraving, Sandblasting, Passivating, Clear Anodized, Color Anodized, Sandblast Anodized, Chemical Film, Brushing, etc.
|Hot/Cold forging, Heat treatment, CNC Turning, Milling, Drilling and Tapping, Surface Treatment, Laser Cutting, Stamping, Die Casting, Injection Molding, etc.
|Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) / Vernier Caliper/ / Automatic Height Gauge /Hardness Tester /Surface Roughness Teste/Run-out Instrument/Optical Projector, Micrometer/ Salt spray testing machine
|PRO/E, Auto CAD, CZPT Works , UG, CAD / CAM / CAE, PDF
|1.) 24 hours online service & quickly quote and delivery.
2.) 100% quality inspection (with Quality Inspection Report) before delivery. All our products are manufactured under ISO 9001:2015.
3.) A strong, professional and reliable technical team with 16+ years of manufacturing experience.
4.) We have stable supply chain partners, including raw material suppliers, bearing suppliers, forging plants, surface treatment plants, etc.
5.) We can provide customized assembly services for those customers who have assembly needs.
|SS201,SS301, SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416, etc.
|mild steel, Carbon steel, 4140, 4340, Q235, Q345B, 20#, 45#, etc.
|HPb63, HPb62, HPb61, HPb59, H59, H62, H68, H80, etc.
|C11000, C12000,C12000, C36000 etc.
|A380, AL2571, AL6061, Al6063, AL6082, AL7075, AL5052, etc.
|A36, 45#, 1213, 12L14, 1215 etc.
|ABS, PC, PE, POM, Delrin, Nylon, PP, PEI, Peek etc.
|Various types of Titanium alloy, Rubber, Bronze, etc.
|Available Surface Treatment
|Polishing, Passivating, Sandblasting, Laser engraving, etc.
|Zinc plating, Oxide black, Nickel plating, Chrome plating, Carburized, Powder Coated, etc.
|Clear Anodized, Color Anodized, Sandblast Anodized, Chemical Film, Brushing, Polishing, etc.
|Plating gold(ABS), Painting, Brushing(Acylic), Laser engraving, etc.
Q1: Are you a trading company or a factory?
A1: We are a factory
Q2: How long is your delivery time?
A2: Samples are generally 3-7 days; bulk orders are 10-25 days, depending on the quantity and parts requirements.
Q3: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
A3: Yes, we can provide samples, and we will charge you based on sample processing. The sample fee can be refunded after placing an order in batches.
Q4: Do you provide design drawings service?
A4: We mainly customize according to the drawings or samples provided by customers. For customers who don’t know much about drawing, we also provide design and drawing services. You need to provide samples or sketches.
Q5: What about drawing confidentiality?
A5: The processed samples and drawings are strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone else.
Q6: How do you guarantee the quality of your products?
A6: We have set up multiple inspection procedures and can provide quality inspection report before delivery. And we can also provide samples for you to test before mass production.
Can Flange Couplings Be Used in Applications with Varying Operating Temperatures?
Yes, flange couplings can be used in applications with varying operating temperatures. However, the selection of the appropriate flange coupling material is essential to ensure reliable performance and longevity under these conditions.
The operating temperature of a flange coupling depends on several factors, including the type of material used, the surrounding environment, and the specific application. Here are some key considerations:
- Temperature Rating of Material: Flange couplings are available in various materials, such as steel, stainless steel, aluminum, and different alloys. Each material has its temperature rating, which indicates the maximum temperature the coupling can handle without compromising its mechanical properties. It is crucial to select a flange coupling made from a material that can withstand the highest expected operating temperature in the application.
- Thermal Expansion: Temperature variations can cause thermal expansion and contraction of the connected equipment and shafts. Flange couplings must be able to accommodate these changes in length without imposing excessive forces on the machinery. Flexible couplings with certain designs, such as those with elastomeric elements, can better handle thermal expansion and help minimize stress on the system.
- Lubrication: Operating at high temperatures may require the use of specialized high-temperature lubricants to ensure smooth operation and reduce friction and wear between the coupling’s moving parts. Proper lubrication is essential to prevent premature failure and to maintain the coupling’s performance over time.
- Environmental Factors: The surrounding environment can also influence the operating temperature of the flange coupling. For example, couplings used in industrial settings may be exposed to hot processes or elevated ambient temperatures. In such cases, the coupling’s material and design should be selected to withstand the specific environmental conditions.
It is crucial to consult the manufacturer’s guidelines and technical specifications to determine the suitable temperature range for a particular flange coupling model. Additionally, considering the application’s operating conditions, including temperature variations, helps in choosing the right flange coupling to ensure reliable and safe performance in a wide range of temperature environments.
What are the Temperature and Environmental Limitations of Flange Couplings?
Flange couplings, like any mechanical component, have certain temperature and environmental limitations that can impact their performance and lifespan. It’s crucial to understand these limitations to select the appropriate flange coupling for specific applications. Here are the key factors to consider:
1. Temperature: Flange couplings are typically manufactured from materials that can withstand a range of temperatures. The maximum and minimum operating temperatures will depend on the material composition of the coupling. Common materials used for flange couplings, such as steel or stainless steel, can handle a broad temperature range from -40°C to 300°C or higher. However, extreme temperatures beyond the recommended range can cause material degradation, loss of strength, and potential failure of the coupling. In high-temperature applications, specialized materials like heat-resistant alloys may be used to maintain coupling integrity.
2. Corrosive Environments: Flange couplings operating in corrosive environments, such as chemical processing plants or marine applications, should be made from materials that resist corrosion. Stainless steel or other corrosion-resistant alloys are commonly used for such conditions. Regular inspection and maintenance are crucial to monitor the coupling’s condition and protect against premature failure due to corrosion.
3. Hazardous Environments: In certain industries, flange couplings may be exposed to hazardous or explosive atmospheres. In such cases, it’s essential to choose flange couplings that meet relevant safety standards, such as ATEX or IECEx, and are specifically designed and certified for use in hazardous environments.
4. Cleanliness and Hygienic Requirements: Industries such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and biotechnology have strict hygiene standards. Flange couplings used in these applications should be easy to clean and constructed from materials that meet sanitary requirements to prevent contamination and ensure product purity.
5. Environmental Factors: Flange couplings used in outdoor applications may be exposed to various environmental factors such as moisture, dust, and UV radiation. Choosing couplings with appropriate protective coatings or seals can help enhance their resistance to environmental elements and extend their service life.
Before selecting a flange coupling for a specific application, it’s essential to consider the temperature and environmental conditions it will be exposed to. Consulting with coupling manufacturers or engineers can help ensure that the chosen flange coupling is suitable for the intended operating environment and will deliver reliable performance over its expected lifespan.
Can Flange Couplings Handle Misalignment Between Shafts?
Flange couplings are designed to handle a limited amount of misalignment between shafts. However, their ability to accommodate misalignment is more limited compared to flexible couplings.
The misalignment that flange couplings can tolerate is typically in the form of angular misalignment and axial misalignment. Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the two shafts are not perfectly aligned, causing the flanges to be at an angle to each other. Axial misalignment, on the other hand, refers to the displacement of one shaft along its axis with respect to the other shaft.
It is essential to note that excessive misalignment can lead to increased stress on the coupling and connected equipment. Flange couplings may not be suitable for applications with significant misalignment requirements.
For applications that involve substantial misalignment or require flexibility to accommodate misalignment, flexible couplings are more appropriate. Flexible couplings, such as elastomeric or jaw couplings, can handle both angular and axial misalignment more effectively than rigid flange couplings.
In summary, while flange couplings can handle some degree of misalignment, their primary strength lies in their ability to transmit high torques and withstand heavy loads in more rigidly aligned shaft arrangements. When dealing with misalignment-sensitive systems, it is best to consider flexible coupling options to ensure optimal performance and prevent premature wear on the equipment.
editor by CX 2023-09-08